Last 24 hours in Genesee County
- PDA – E/B 69 W of Washburn a red vehicle spun out.
- VEHICLE ACCIDENT: EB 69 & Washburn Rd- White buick rendevous spun out into the median.
- TRAFFIC – Eastbound 69 West of Duffield Semi on the shoulder of the road.
- TRAFFIC – Eastbound 69 E of Sheridan Rd vehicle in the ditch.
- VEHICLE ACCIDENT: Dodge Rd, E of Bray Rd- Chevy Aveo Vs. Dodge Van.
- Frankenmuth Twp – 7600 Block of Junction Rd – One Car Accident
- Birch Run Fire – S. Gera and Busch Rds – Pin-In Accident /No Injuries
- Traffic Note: Saginaw Stars Bus In Northbound Outside Lane In The 5800 Block Of Bay Rd – The Bus Is Empty, Has Hazard Lights On And Hazard Markers Near The Bus (8:30)
- Tittabawasee Twp Rescue – Tittabawasee and Thomas – Rollover Accident W/Injuries (Occupants Are Out Of Vehicle)
- Traffic Note: EB Gratiot From Center Entering The City – Silver Vehicle All Over The Roadway
- Richland Twp – Brennan Rd (Missed Cross Road) – Accident
Two more snowstorms heading toward Michigan: One may bring freezing rain
Update: 7:39 a.m. – Everything I’ve written overnight below still holds true. Just a few tweakings right now. The computer model that has been doing the best this winter keeps inching the whole weather pattern northward. It also continues to bring a little more moisture into the ‘all snow’ area. The ‘all snow’ area now is north of a Kalamazoo to Jackson to Flint line. http://www.mlive.com/weather/index.ssf/2014/01/two_more_snow_storms_may_have.html
Police on scene of multiple crashes in Tuscola County
TUSCOLA COUNTY, MI (WNEM) – Police are advising drivers to stay off of M-25 in northern Tuscola County due to multiple crashes reported in the area. Police have been on the scene of multiple accidents and they say roadways in rural areas of the county are practically a sheet of ice. With the slightly warmer temperatures, some of the snow that fell overnight melted but a lot of the melted snow has now refrozen and that is making the roadways treacherous. http://www.wnem.com/story/24599691/police-on-scene-of-multiple-crashes-in-tuscola-county
Texas officials tell police body of hit-and-run victim is Davison’s Paulette Jaster
DAVISON, MI — A woman killed in a hit-and-run accident in Houston, Texas, in 1980 is Paulette Jaster, the former Davison High School honor student who vanished nearly 35 years ago, a Michigan State Police detective. http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2014/01/texas_officials_tell_police_bo.html